Whether you're working on an Enterprise AssetManagement (EAM) implementation, upgrade, or optimization project, thiscomprehensive guide will provide you all the details necessary to bring yourplant maintenance system to life. Learn how to configure EAM to support planning,execution, and settlement processes for plant maintenance measures. Projectteam leads and key users will benefit from step-by-step configurations and bestpractices, and will learn how to avoid common obstacles.
- Learn how to configure SAP Enterprise Asset Management for plant maintenance processes
- Work with the structures, messages, task lists, maintenance plans, and special processes in plant maintenance
- Find tips, tricks, and suggestions on how to implement your own plant maintenance project
In this book, you'll find:
EAM for Consultants
From mapping the organizational structure though circumventing system failures,you need to know EAM configuration inside and out. Learn the criticalcustomizing transactions and get real-life tips for SAP implementations,optimization, and upgrade projects.
EAM for Team Leads
When it comes to managing an EAM implementation, where should you begin?Understand the risk and success factors involved in an implementation project,and get tips on what to consider when planning and managing your maintenanceproject.
EAM for Key Users
If your team looks to you for answers, then you’ll need to see the big picturein order to provide helpful advice. Understand system behavior and how to helptroubleshoot problems in EAM, and learn to liaise with consultants to makenecessary adjustments.
- Organizational structures
- General/special function customization
- Notification processing
- Order handling
- Preventative maintenance
- Technical systems structure
- Orders and function mapping