standards-compliant animations for the Web just got a lot easier. With
this concise guide, you’ll learn how to convert Flash animations into
HTML5, using Wallaby—the experimental tool from Adobe. Wallaby makes
Flash content available for devices that don't support Flash runtimes,
including the iPhone and iPad.
HTML5 animations is time-consuming with all the coding required. This
book shows you how to create compelling content for HTML5 environments
with relative ease, whether you know Flash or not. After a quick
introduction to simple animation building with Flash, you'll learn how
Wallaby helps you convert those animations into HTML5 code.
About the AuthorIan McLean
- Learn how to create a simple Flash animation, using Flash Professional CS5
- Become familiar with the Flash Library, Stage drawing canvas, and animation Timeline
- Take the right approach to building a complex Flash animation for HTML5
- Get performance tips to optimize animations for desktops and mobile devices
- Add interactivity to your HTML5 animation with jQuery
is a Flash Platform enthusiast, speaker and technical writer
who has been building enterprise applications for over 10 years. An
expert in Flex and AIR Ian is also maintains a strong interest in
emerging development tools, processes and practices. Ian has background
in game development and masquerades as a producer and mastering engineer
in his free time.