All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale.
MotorolaXoom is the first tablet to rival the iPad, and no wonder withall of the great features packed into this device. But learning how to useeverything can be tricky—and Xoom doesn't come with a printed guide. That'swhere this Missing Manual comes in. Gadget expert Preston Gralla helps youmaster your Xoom with step-by-step instructions and clear explanations. As withall Missing Manuals, this book offers refreshing, jargon-free prose andinformative illustrations.
- Use your Xoom as an e-book reader, music player, camcorder, and phone
- Keep in touch with email, video and text chat, and social networking apps
- Get the hottest Android apps and games on the market
- Do some work with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, or by connecting to a corporate network
- Tackle power-user tricks, such as barcode scanning, voice commands, and creating a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Sync your Xoom with a PC or a Mac