All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale.
Unlockthe secrets of Access 2013 and discover how to use your data in creative ways.With this book’s easy step-by-step instructions, you’ll learn how to build andmaintain a full-featured database and even turn it into a web app. You also gettips and practices from the pros for good database design—ideal whether you’reusing Access for business, school, or at home.
The important stuff you need to know
- Build a database with ease. Organize and update lists, documents, catalogs, and other types of information.
- Create your own web app. Let your whole team work on a database in the cloud.
- Share your database on a network. Link your Access database to SQL Server or SharePoint.
- Customize the interface. Make data entry a breeze by building your own templates
- Find what you need fast. Search, sort, and summarize huge amounts of data in minutes.
- Put your info to use. Turn raw info into well-formatted printed reports.
- Dive into Access programming. Automate complex tasks and solve common challenges.
No posts found