Withthe success of SlideShare and other online presentation sites, slidepresentations have become the language of business. This practical bookdemonstrates how you can use this visual language to make the story of yourorganization, brand, or initiative effective and entertaining—and how socialsharing networks like SlideShare, Prezi, and Scribd can present your story to aworldwide audience.
Using real-world examples from SlideShare users, Present Yourself putsmarketing principles and business trends in context to help you understand howonline presentations can boost your business. The final chapter provides casestudies that reveal how organizations and individuals use SlideShare to meettheir needs.
- Learn the latest trends and technologies for visual communication in business
- Discover how SlideShare works, and get started with your own account
- Use SlideShare to plan, execute, and provide follow-up for event presentations
- Share your wealth of content to promote trust in your company or brand
- Anticipate a customer’s needs with knowledge-rich content about their market
- Collaborate with colleagues and conduct online business research
- Explore how presentations can help you recruit, hire, or get hired