All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale.
You don’t need a technical background to build powerful databases with FileMaker Pro 13. This crystal-clear guide covers all new FileMaker Pro 13 features, such as its improved layout tools and enhanced mobile support. Whether you’re running a business, printing a catalog, or planning a wedding, you’ll learn how to customize your database to run on a PC, Mac, Web browser, or iOS device.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get started. Tour FileMaker Pro’s features and create your first database in minutes.
- Access data anywhere. Use FileMaker Go on your iPad or iPhone—or share data on the Web.
- Dive into relational data. Solve problems quickly by connecting and combining data tables.
- Create professional documents. Publish reports, invoices, catalogs, and other documents with ease.
- Harness processing power. Use calculations and scripts to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
- Add visual power and clarity. Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data.
- Share your database on a secure server. Add the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced and FileMaker Pro Server.