BioCoder is a quarterly newsletter forDIYbio, synthetic bio, and anything related. You’ll discover:
- Articles about interesting projects and experiments, such as the glowing plant
- Articles about tools, both those you buy and those you build
- Visits to DIYbio laboratories
- Profiles of key people in the community
- Announcements of events and other items of interest
- Safety pointers and tips about good laboratory practice
- Anything that’s interesting or useful: you tell us!
And BioCoder is free (forthe time being), unless you want a dead-tree version. We’d like BioCoder tobecome self supporting (maybe even profitable), but we’ll worry about thatafter we’ve got a few issues under our belt.