It's time to deconstruct your tasks in SD. In this book, you'll find the most common duties you'll need to perform in the SD component explained in a simple manner, with helpful screenshots and lists of transaction codes you'll use. Start the journey with master data setup, and then move on to explore sales, shipping, and billing tasks. Push your skills to new heights by mastering reporting and financial supply chain activities.
- Explores the key sales and distribution functions and tasks
- Learn how to use SAP SD in daily processes, including sales, pricing, delivery, transportation, and billing
- Troubleshoot common problems and pitfalls
- Up to date for ERP 6.0, EHP 7
Learn from the experts. Find your core duties in SD broken down into easy-to-follow steps, accompanied by guiding screenshots, expert tips, and helpful lists of transactions.
Basic and Advanced Topics
Master the most common SD tasks. Then impress your boss and peers alike with your knowledge of reporting functions, use of SAP CRM activities, electronic bill payment, and much more.
Updates and Expanded Content
EHP 7 brings some changes to SD. Explore new processes for sales and reporting, and find new information on how your SD tasks cross into other SAP components.
- Sales processes
- Master data setup
- Credit and Dispute Management
- SAP CRM
- Financial Supply Chain Management