All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale.
- Understand Mesos architecture, and learn how it manages CPU, memory, and other resources across a cluster
- Build an application on top of Mesos with Marathon, a platform for hosting services on Mesos
- Create new, production-ready frameworks for Mesos
- Write a custom executor to provide richer interaction between the Mesos scheduler and workers
- Dive into advanced topics, including the reconciliation process, Docker integration, dynamic reservations, and persistent volumes
- Learn about today’s Mesos initiatives that will likely become tomorrow’s features