In the first edition of “Object Oriented Paradigm with C++”- TheBeginners Guide for C and C++, Professor Bandu B. Meshram takes an object orientatedprogram building approach with Data structures and algorithms required tounderstand the syntax of the program to the beginners, novices and studentcommunity as a whole. The object oriented analysis and design of the programalong with the generic listing and illustrations of every aspect with programstap their creative energy and enhance the programming skills to write a qualityoptimized programs. The author provides the readers with basic facilities of C,C++ to advanced C++ GUI with Qt with Engineering Applications. The book isorganized into six parts: Part I: OO Software Development, Part II: C/C++Fundamentals and Programming, Part III: Object Orientation, Part IV: AdvancedC++, Part V: Data Structures and its applications, Part VI: Learning FromAppendices
In this book you will learn about
- Object Oriented Software development with UMLwith case studies.
- Basic facilities of C/C++ such as data types,operators, expressions, compilers, control structures, modular programming withfunctions, arrays with strings, pointers, structures and unions.
- Object Orientation with abstraction, classes,Inheritance, static and dynamic polymorphism.
- Advanced C++ topics like streams computationwith console and file, exception handling, Generic programming, STL andcomputer graphics
- Covers all the newest C++ features including C++GUI with Qt
- Data Structures –stack, queue, link list andgraph theory
- Engineering Applications: Case studies to solvethe real life applications and engineering problems.
In the programming workbook, enhanced pedagogical aids likeChapter wise Review Questions, Unsolved Problems, Programming Exercise, SolvedProblems, Case Studies, Mini Projects,