All Indian Reprints of Maker Media are printed in Grayscale.
What can you do with the Raspberry Pi, the affordable computer the size of a credit card? All sorts of things! If you’re learning how to program — or looking to build new electronic projects — this hands-on guide will show you just how valuable that flexible little platform can be.
Updated to include coverage of the Raspberry Pi Models 2 and 3, Getting Started with Raspberry Pi takes you step by step through many fun and educational possibilities. Take advantage of several preloaded programming languages. Use the Raspberry Pi with Arduino. Create Internet-connected projects. Play with multimedia. With Raspberry Pi, you can do all of this and more.
- Get acquainted with hardware features on the Pi
- Learn enough Linux to move around the operating system
- Start programming in Python
- Use the Pi’s input and output pins to do some hardware hacking
- Discover how Arduino and the Raspberry Pi can work together
- Create your own Pi-based web server with Python
- Work with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module and USB webcams
- Make the Pi the centerpiece of your Internet of Things project