All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale.
While tools for analyzing streaming and real-time data are gaining adoption, the ability to visualize these data types has yet to catch up. Dashboards are good at conveying daily or weekly data trends at a glance, though capturing snapshots when data is transforming from moment to moment is more difficult—but not impossible.
- Determine your company’s goals for visualizing streaming data
- Identify key data sources and learn how to stream them
- Learn practical methods for processing streaming data
- Build a client application for interacting with events, logs, and records
- Explore common components for visualizing streaming data
- Consider analysis concepts for developing your visualization
- Define the dashboard’s layout, flow direction, and component movement
- Improve visualization quality and productivity through collaboration
- Explore use cases including security, IoT devices, and application data