All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale.
As technology becomes deeply integrated into every aspect of our lives, we’ve begun to expect more emotionally intelligent interactions. But smartphones don’t know if we’re having a bad day, and cars couldn’t care less about compassion. Technology is developing more IQ, but it still lacks EQ.
- How design has transformed emotion and how tech is transforming it again
- New principles for merging emotional intelligence and design thinking
- How to use a relationship model for framing product interactions and personality
- Methods for blending well-being interventions with design patterns
- How emotional resonance can guide designers toward ethical futures
- Implications of emotionally intelligent technology as it scales from micro- to mega-emotional spheres