All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
Use Kotlin to build Android apps, web applications, and more while you learn the nuances of this popular language. With this unique cookbook, developers will learn how to apply this Java-based language to their own projects. Both experienced programmers and those new to Kotlin will benefit from the practical recipes in this book.
- Apply functional programming concepts, including lambdas, sequences, and concurrency
- See how to use delegates, late initialization, and scope functions
- Explore Java interoperability and access Java libraries using Kotlin
- Add your own extension functions
- Use helpful libraries such as JUnit 5
- Get practical advice for working with specific frameworks, like Android and Spring