All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
Author Saleem Siddiqui shows you how to tackle domain complexity using a unit test-driven approach. TDD partitions requirements into small, implementable features, enabling you to solve problems irrespective of the languages and frameworks you use. With Learning Test-Driven Development at your side, you'll learn how to incorporate TDD into your regular coding practice.
This book helps you:
- Use TDD's divide-and-conquer approach to tame domain complexity
- Understand how TDD works across languages, testing frameworks, and domain concepts
- Learn how TDD enables continuous integration
- Support refactoring and redesign with TDD
- Set up a continuous integration environment with the unit tests produced during TDD