All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
Author Brian Sletten introduces elements of this technology incrementally while building to several concrete, code-driven examples of practical, cutting-edge WebAssembly uses. Whether you work with enterprise software or embedded systems, or in entertainment, scientific computing, or start-up environments, you'll learn how WebAssembly can have a positive impact on the way you develop software.
- Use WebAssembly to increase code portability across platforms
- Reuse more of your software assets in a wider number of deployment targets
- Learn how WebAssembly increases protection against prominent security attacks
- Use WebAssembly to deploy legacy code in web environments
- Increase your user base across languages and development environments
- Learn how WebAssembly will affect your career as software developer