About the Book
It caters to the structured curricula for Marine Engineering Pre-Sea Students, Marine Engineers of all Post-Sea Competency levels and Electro-Technical Officers of the Merchant Navy.
The Teaching Guide at the beginning of the book suggests a standard teaching methodology.
26 Chapters in simple English, with over 500 figures (including photographs and information contributed by leading manufacturers across the world), explain not only the fundamentals but also the constructional features, operating principles, maintenance procedures and rules that govern the safe operation of important electrical systems onboard commercial ships.
Extracts from the latest editions of SOLAS Regulations, IACS Guidelines and American Bureau of Shipping Rules have been included with permission. The question bank with a total of about 1000 questions, covers all topics that have been explained.
Much More on MarineElectricity.com Your Free Marine Electrical Technology Guide!
About the Author
Elstan A. Fernandez
- Chartered Engineer - Institution of Engineers (India)
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Member of The Institution of Engineering and Technology (UK)
- Member of Leaders Excellence at Harvard Square (USA)
- Specialist in Marine Control Systems and Automation
- Certified Maritime Trainer and Assessor
- Amazon Central Certified Author
- Member of World Authors Association
- Member of Non-Fiction Authors Association (USA)
Please Visit LinkedIn.com/in/Elstan for career information A total of 43+ years of learning, hands-on and teaching experience in this field