All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
C# is undeniably one of the most versatile programming languages available to engineers today. With this comprehensive guide, you'll learn just how powerful the combination of C# and .NET can be. Author Ian Griffiths guides you through C# 10.0 and .NET 6 fundamentals and techniques for building cloud, web, and desktop applications.
Designed for experienced programmers, this book provides many code examples to help you work with the nuts and bolts of C#, such as generics, LINQ, and asynchronous programming features. You'll get up to speed on .NET 6 and the latest C# 9.0 and 10.0 additions, including records, enhanced pattern matching, and new features designed to remove "ceremony" to improve productivity.
- Understand how .NET has changed in the most recent releases, and learn what it means for application development
- Select the most appropriate C# language features for any task
- Learn when to use the new features and when to stick with older ones
- Examine the range of functionality available in .NET's class libraries
- Learn how you can apply these class libraries to practical programming tasks
- Explore numerous small additions to .NET that improve expressiveness