About the Book
This book includes MCQ questions with answers covering entire theory syllabus consisting of four units (Programming and Computational Thinking – 2, Computer Networks, Data Management - 2, and Society, Law & Ethics – 2) and model questions for midterm and year end examinations. It also includes exercises and solutions according to prescribes practical syllabus along with project works. Following are some of the highlights of the book.
- Full coverage of practical syllabus of CBSE-XII Computer Science including Python programming, data
- management, and project works.
- Simple and comprehensive illustrations of programming examples.
- Mostly self-explanatory, easy to understand, and pedagogically rich content.
- Chapter-wise MCQ (with answer) following board examination patterns.
- Chapter-wise solved practical assignments to promote self-learning.
- Solved exercises for practical/laboratory works according to practical syllabus.
- Python programming and computational problem-solving skill development through solved problems, and lab exercises.
- Includes solved Python, and SQL programs according to prescribed syllabus.
- Projects Implementation with Python and SQL.
- Model question papers for midterm (half-yearly), and session ending examinations.
- Inclusion of GUI programming concepts in Python as appendix.
- Inclusion of classes and objects concepts in Python as appendix.
About The Authors
Prof. (Dr.) Atanu Das is the HOD, Dept. of MCA, Netaji Subhash Engineering College under MAKAUT, West Bengal, India. Formerly, he was HOD, Dept. of CSE, In-Charge, Dept. of IT and Coordinator-MTech (CSE). He received his M.Sc. (Gold Medal) from The University of Burdwan and ME. and PhD. (Engineering) from Jadavpur University. Dr. Das has been teaching at UG and PG courses along with supervising Ph.D. students. He has more than 59 publications in reputed refereed journals, edit-ed volumes and conference proceedings, authored 8 textbooks 3 reference books and 4 Indian patents. He is the recipient of Adarsh Vidya Saraswati Rashtruya Puraskar-2019, IMFR Best Scientist Award-2019, InSc Research Excellence Award-2020, VDGOOD Outstanding Scientist Award-2020, Green ThinkerZ International Lifetime Achievement Award 2021 and Fellow-Nikhil Bharat Shiksha Parisad-2021. Dr. Das’s profile has been indexed in the prestigious Alper-Doger Scientific Index 2021 page. His research interest includes educational technologies, machine learning and data sciences.
Prof. Rajkumar Patra is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Netaji Subhash Engineering College, under the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, India since 2013. He received his Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from the University of Calcutta. He has published several research papers in reputed journals/ conferences and authored three textbooks. His teaching and research interests include Python programming language, design and analysis of algorithms, machine learning, bioinformatics, and soft computing.