All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
More organizations than ever understand the importance of data lake architectures for deriving value from their data. Building a robust, scalable, and performant data lake remains a complex proposition, however, with a buffet of tools and options that need to work together to provide a seamless end-to-end pipeline from data to insights.
This book provides a concise yet comprehensive overview on the setup, management, and governance of a cloud data lake. Author Rukmani Gopalan, a product management leader and data enthusiast, guides data architects and engineers through the major aspects of working with a cloud data lake, from design considerations and best practices to data format optimizations, performance optimization, cost management, and governance.
- Learn the benefits of a cloud-based big data strategy for your organization
- Get guidance and best practices for designing performant and scalable data lakes
- Examine architecture and design choices, and data governance principles and strategies
- Build a data strategy that scales as your organizational and business needs increase
- Implement a scalable data lake in the cloud Use cloud-based advanced analytics to gain more value from your data
Table of Contents (9789355422569_toc.pdf, 38 Kb) [Download]