All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
Data fabric is a hot concept in data management today. By encompassing the data ecosystem your company already has in place, this architectural design pattern provides your staff with one reliable place to go for data. In this report, author Alice LaPlante shows CIOs, CDOs, and CAOs how data fabric enables their users to spend more time analyzing than wrangling data.
The best way to thrive during this intense period of digital transformation is through data. But after roaring through 2019, progress on getting the most out of data investments has lost steam. Only 38% of companies now say they've created a data-driven organization. This report describes how a data fabric can help you reach the all-important goal of data democratization.
- Learn how data fabric handles data prep, data delivery, and serves as a data catalog
- Use data fabric to handle data variety, a top challenge for many organizations
- Learn how data fabric spans any environment to support data for users and use cases from any source
- Examine data fabric's capabilities including data and metadata management, data quality, integration, analytics, visualization, and governance
- Get five pieces of advice for getting started with data fabric