All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
Optimized for Kubernetes, Quarkus is designed to help you create Java applications that are cloud first, container native, and serverless capable. With this cookbook, authors Alex Soto Bueno and Jason Porter from Red Hat provide detailed solutions for installing, interacting with, and using Quarkus in the development and production of microservices.
The recipes in this book show midlevel to senior developers familiar with Java enterprise application development how to get started with Quarkus quickly. You'll become familiar with how Quarkus works within the wider Java ecosystem and discover ways to adapt this framework to your particular needs.
You'll learn how to:
- Shorten the development cycle by enabling live reloading in dev mode
- Connect to and communicate with Kafka
- Develop with the reactive programming model
- Easily add fault tolerance to your services
- Build your application as a Kubernetes-ready container
- Ease development with OpenAPI and test a native Quarkus application