This book, written in 30 Chapters, focuses on standard equipment that is installed on thebridge of a Commercial Ship. It is intended to help both a Cadet and a Qualified Officer onboard, to further understand the technology, operating principles and easy-to-follow steps in troubleshooting Navigational and Control Equipment. Deck Officers, Electro Technical Officers and Marine Engineers alike, will find it useful.
About the Authors
Dr.* Prosanjeet J. Sarkar
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Ph.D* in Embedded Systems
- Two patents filed
- Published three papers in an international journal & received a "Research Excellence Award"
A total of 8 years of learning, hands-on and teaching experience in this field.
Elstan A. Fernandez
- Chartered Engineer - Institution of Engineers (India)
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India)
- Member of The Institution of Engineering and Technology (UK)
- Member of Leaders Excellence at Harvard Square (USA)
- Specialist in Marine Control Systems and Automation
- Certified Maritime Trainer and Assessor
- Founder Member of Indian Authors Association
- Amazon Central Certified Author
- Member of World Authors Association
- Member of Non-Fiction Authors Association (USA)
A total of 42 years of learning, hands-on and teaching experience in this field.