All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
A hands-on, practical Introduction to coding!Do you want to learn to code? Perhaps you want to learn how to build the next social media sensation or blockbuster game? Or perhaps you just want to get some valuable coding experience under your belt? This easy-to-follow, practical, and fun guide is the perfect place to start on your coding journey.
- Programming basics, including data types, variables and more
- How to use logic to control the flow of a program
- How to use loops to repeat code over and over again
- How to write functions that can be used to store code in reusable blocks
- How to store data in collections such as arrays, sets and maps
- How to create objects that store properties and actions
- And much more!
Along the way, you'll build a collection of fun applications, including games and interactive web pages. Start learning to code today!