All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
You'll begin by working through some basic examples in TensorFlow.js before diving deeper into neural network architectures, Data Frames, TensorFlow Hub, model conversion, transfer learning, and more. Once you finish this book, you'll know how to build and deploy production-ready deep learning systems with TensorFlow.js.
- Explore tensors, the most fundamental structure of machine learning
- Convert data into tensors and back with a real-world example
- Combine AI with the web using TensorFlow.js
- Use resources to convert, train, and manage machine learning data
- Build and train your own training models from scratch