Whether you’re a startup founder trying todisrupt an industry or an intrapreneur trying to provoke change from within,your biggest challenge is creating a product people actually want. LeanAnalytics steers you in the right direction.
This book shows you how to validate your initial idea, find the rightcustomers, decide what to build, how to monetize your business, and how tospread the word. Packed with more than thirty case studies and insights fromover a hundred business experts, Lean Analytics provides you with hard-won,real-world information no entrepreneur can afford to go without.
- Understand Lean Startup, analytics fundamentals, and the data-driven mindset
- Look at six sample business models and how they map to new ventures of all sizes
- Find the One Metric That Matters to you
- Learn how to draw a line in the sand, so you’ll know it’s time to move forward
- Apply Lean Analytics principles to large enterprises and established products