About the Book
- Contains solutions to 900+ problems and 200+ Advanced Problems of various topics of Financial management.
- Contains solved problems of final level syllabus in financial management of most professional courses.
- An ideal book of practice to almost all students pursuing and professional course having financial management as one of the subjects.
- Indispensable book for final level students of CA, CS, ICWA and MBA
- Contains several solved problems of various professional examinations.
- Include solutions to exercise problems of Strategic Financial Management (9th Edition) written by the same author.
- A treasure in any library.
- Capital Budgeting
- Risk Analysis
- Dividend Policy
- Bond Market
- Bond Portfolio
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Portfolio Management
- Money Market
- Mutul Funds
- Leasing & Hire Purchase
- Factoring Foreign Exchange Basics
- International Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Rights Issue
About the Author
A. N. Sridhar is a finance professional who has wide experience of more than two decades in various fields including banking, Forex markets, money market, mutual funds, stock and derivatives markets, being a highly experienced professional, the author has used his practical knowledge to explain several concepts of financial management in a simple and lucid manner. Owing to experience in teaching, he has been able to express even the complex topics in a short and easily understandable form. He believes that perfection in any work can only be attained with the mastery of concepts. He has also authored books on Futures & Options and Operations Research. The Author can be accessed through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Padmavathy Sridhar is a Chartered Accountant, associated with the co-author A. N. Sridhar in designing, preparation and selecting problems for the C A Final course across several titles in finance written by A. N. Sridhar over the past ten years. This Experience is used to the best effect in this book.