“The Revolution has Begun”A revolution is a foot in the IT industry; there is no denying the fact. IT professionals that are forward-thinking are embracing this revolution; they realise that business knowledge is the lifeblood of a successful and fulfilling career in IT. Against this backdrop, Essvale Corporation Limited presents "Business Knowledge for IT in Investment Management", designed to deliver the required business knowledge to discerning IT professionals in the Investment Management industry.
The 12 chapters in this book cover the following topics:
- An overview of the Investment management;
- Recent trends in Investment management;
- The business environment in Investment management;
- Major players in the Investment management industry;
- The common systems used in Investment management;
- The future of IT and business in Investment management. Latest innovations in business and IT in the IM industry discussed in the book include 130/30 strategies, Liability Driven Investment, Service Oriented Architecture, Islamic Asset Management, Hedge Fund Cloning and much more.
Contributors to this book include: ETF Securities, Charles River Development, DST International, Positiveview, Latent Zero, Statpro, Investment Horizon, BearingsPoint, Morse, and Linedata. "Business Knowledge for IT in Investment Management" is an invaluable handbook for professionals working in investment management and crossovers.
It is targeted at IT professionals such as: Project Managers; Application developers; Development Managers; Test Managers; Business Analysts; Data Analysts; Systems Analysts; Test Analysts; Support Analysts; Database Administrators; and HR staff responsible for IT recruitment.