The CIMA P3 Complete Text develops knowledge acquired across papers P1 and P2 by considering both financial and non-financial risks.
The P3 study text is designed to complement your own learning style, whether that’s gaining a thorough understanding of the more general strategies of risk identification and management, or simply concentrating on the key examinable topics. Plus, all Kaplan Publishing Complete Texts are approved by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) so you can be confident that the material fully covers the syllabus.
• Identification, classification and evaluation of risk
• Responses to Strategic risk
• Internal controls to manage risk
• Managing risks associated with cash flows
• Managing risks associated with capital investment decisions