All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
Many industries have been revolutionized by the widespread adoption of AI and machine learning. The programmatic availability of historical and real-time financial data in combination with techniques from AI and machine learning will also change the financial industry in a fundamental way. This practical book explains how to use AI and machine learning to discover statistical inefficiencies in financial markets and exploit them through algorithmic trading.
Author Yves Hilpisch shows practitioners, students, and academics in both finance and data science how machine and deep learning algorithms can be applied to finance. Thanks to lots of self-contained Python examples, you'll be able to replicate all results and figures presented in the book.
- Examine how data is reshaping finance from a theory-driven to a data-driven discipline
- Understand the major possibilities, consequences, and resulting requirements of AI-first finance
- Get up to speed on the tools, skills, and major use cases to apply AI in finance yourself
- Apply neural networks and reinforcement learning to discover statistical inefficiencies in financial markets
- Delve into the concepts of the technological singularity and the financial singularity
About the Author
Dr. Yves J. Hilpisch is founder and managing partner of The Python Quants (http://tpq.io), a group that focuses on the use of open source technologies for financial data science, algorithmic trading and computational finance. He is the author of the books Python for Finance (O’Reilly, 2014), Derivatives Analytics with Python (Wiley, 2015) and Listed Volatility and Variance Derivatives (Wiley, 2017). Yves lectures on computational finance at the CQF Program (http://cqf.com), on data science at htw saar University of Applied Sciences (http://htwsaar.de), and is the director for the online training program leading to the first Python for Finance University Certificate (awarded by htw saar).