This practical guide provides nearly 200 self-contained recipes to help you solve machine learning challenges you may encounter in your daily work. If you’re comfortable with Python and its libraries, including pandas and scikit-learn, you’ll be able to address specific problems such as loading data, handling text or numerical data, model selection, and dimensionality reduction and many other topics.
- Vectors, matrices, and arrays
- Handling numerical and categorical data, text, images, and dates and times
- Dimensionality reduction using feature extraction or feature selection
- Model evaluation and selection
- Linear and logical regression, trees and forests, and k-nearest neighbors
- Support vector machines (SVM), naïve Bayes, clustering, and neural networks
- Saving and loading trained models