All Indian Reprints of Maker Media are printed in Grayscale.
Learn the fundamentals of soldering—and pick up anessential skill for building electronic gadgets. You’ll discover how to preheatand tin your iron, make a good solder joint, desolder cleanly (when thingsdon't quite go right), and how to use helping hands to hold components inplace.
This concise book is part of MAKE’s Getting Started withSoldering Kit. Using the tools in the kit and some electronic components, youcan practice soldering while making fun blinky objects. Then show the world youjust learned a new skill by wearing the Learn to Solder Skill Badge.
- Learn how to prepare your workspace
- Get to know the components you’ll work with
- Use the best methods for soldering components in place
- Experience the perfect solder joint
- Know how to desolder when things don’t work the first time
Heat up the iron and start soldering today!