Online Marketing Inside Out is an invaluable resource for anyone wanting to market products or services on the Web. With so many potential customers online, this book will show you how to reach them through podcasting, blogs, social networks, video, email, contextual advertising, and much more.
With so many potential customers online this book will show you how to reach and interact with them through podcasting, blogs, social networks, video, email, and contextual advertising. This book doesn't just cover the basics, it is inspiring reading for anyone looking for new ways to reach new and larger customer bases.
You will learn about:
- The changing face of marketing
- The new frontier of PR and media
- Using your web site to generate income
- Getting the most from the search engine crowd
- Promote your message through socializing
- Implementing profitable email marketing campaigns
- Getting others to sell your products for you
- Spreading your message through online advertising.
About the Author
In 1999, Brandon Eley started 2BigFeet.com in the then untapped market for large-sized shoes. The need for an e-commerce web site led to his trial-by-fire indoctrination into web development and online marketing. In addition to owning 2BigFeet, Brandon is also the Interactive Director for Kelsey Advertising & Design, where he oversees interactive projects and online marketing campaigns, and blogs at brandoneley.com.
Shayne Tilley has an extensive experience in both traditional and online forms of direct marketing. Now he continually pushes the boundaries of online marketing everyday.
No posts found