These days, every company wants to be Agile or do Agile. But what exactly does Agile mean? Where did it come from? And what is the difference between Agile and Lean? This video describes the core values, rhythms, and practices of Agile and Lean in accessible and jargon-free terms and provides concrete and actionable strategies for bringing the best of Agile and Lean to your organization.
- Master the distinctions between the Agile, Lean, and waterfall ways of working
- Explore how Agile and Lean's iterative process fundamentally challenges waterfall thinking
- Gain a solid understanding of the core values and principles of the Agile and Lean movements
- Discover how Agile and Lean practices solve organizational challenges
- Learn to initiate an inviting, jargon-free conversation about Agile and Lean for your organization
Matt Lemay is cofounder of Constellate Data, a business intelligence research, consulting, and training company based in NYC. In his work as a technology communicator, Matt has developed and led product management and data strategy workshops for companies like GE, American Express, Pfizer, McCann, and Johnson & Johnson. Previously, Matt worked as the Senior Product Manager for the music startup Songza (acquired by Google) and as the Head of Consumer Product at Bitly. He is the author of the O'Reilly title Product Management in Practice: A Real-World Guide to the Key Connective Role of the 21st Century.