Rails is large, powerful, and new. How do you use it effectively? How do you harness the power? And, most important, how do you get high-quality, real-world applications written? From the latest Ajax effects to time-saving automation tips for your development process, Rails Recipes will show you how the experts have already solved the problems you have.With this book, you’ll:
- Use generators to automate repetitive coding tasks.
- Create sophisticated role-based authentication schemes.
- Add live search and live preview to your site.
- Run tests when anyone checks code in.
- How to create tagged data—the right way.
- and many, many more…
See the tricks the experts use when writing Rails. Owning Rails Recipes is like having the best Rails programmers sitting next to you when you code.