All Indian Reprints of O'Reilly are printed in Grayscale
With their rapidly changing architecture and API-driven automation, cloud platforms come with unique security challenges and opportunities. This hands-on book guides you through security best practices for multivendor cloud environments, whether your company plans to move legacy on-premises projects to the cloud or build a new infrastructure from the ground up.
Developers, IT architects, and security professionals will learn cloud-specific techniques for securing popular cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and IBM Cloud. Chris Dotson—an IBM senior technical staff member—shows you how to establish data asset management, identity and access management, vulnerability management, network security, and incident response in your cloud environment.
- Learn how standard principles and concepts, such as least privilege and defense in depth, apply in the cloud
- Compare cloud-based and on-premises data asset management and protection
- Manage cloud providers that store or process data or deliver administrative control
- Understand the critical role played by identity and asset management (IAM) in the cloud
- Set up a continuous process for managing potential vulnerabilities
- Learn how network controls in the cloud provide a vital layer of protection
- Use tactics to detect, respond to, and recover from security incidents